ERNA Properties is proud to offer Maharishi Vastu Homes. Learn more about Natural Based Design and Construction Below!
Principles of Maharishi Vastu Architecture
Maharishi Vastu architecture ensures that a building or community will have only nourishing influences on its occupants. This results from the use of several key natural law-based, Vedic principles:
- Right Direction: The orientation of a building has a dramatic and easily-measured impact upon the quality of life of its occupants. The sun’s energy is most nourishing when it is rising. East facing buildings bring the greatest benefits to the health and success of their occupants.
- Right Placement of Rooms: The sun has differing qualities of energy as it moves across the sky. Fortune-Creating buildings are designed so that the differing activities that we perform within the various rooms of a home are aligned with the appropriate quality of the sun.
- Right Proportion: Proportion is a key to successful design in nature. Right proportion and measurement in buildings strengthen the connection of our individual intelligence to Cosmic Intelligence.
- Natural and Nontoxic Materials and Solar Energy: An important component of Maharishi Vedic architecture is building sustainably with natural, non-toxic materials suitable to the local climatic conditions. This includes using materials such as wood, brick, rammed earth and adobe, as well as natural finishes such as clay stucco, marble, ceramic tile, natural fiber for carpets, curtains and furniture, and healthy, natural, non-toxic paints and glues.
- Maharishi Vastus also take into consideration other important influences, such as:
- Slope of the land
- Shape of the land
- Unobstructed rising sun
- Influences in the environment, including water bodies
- Auspicious timing
Benefits of Maharishi Vastu Homes
The Vedic texts report that living in Vastu homes leads to the following positive effects:
- Good health, wealth and happiness for everyone.
- Increased good fortune, good reputation.
- Prosperity and abundance.
- Stable peace of mind and well being
- Increased creativity and success.
- Harmonious relations and great comfort.
- Coherent thinking and decision making.
- No problems in private and professional life.
- Support of nature in all areas of life and daily living
- Fulfillment of all desires
- Victory over adversaries
- Longevity and fulfillment
In addition to the qualities above people who live and work in Maharishi Vastus find that they:
- think more clearly and creatively
- make better decisions
- feel happier and healthier
- feel more alert and refreshed throughout the day
- enjoy more restful and refreshing sleep
- enjoy more energy and less fatigue
- experience less stress and greater peace of mind
- feel protected by their home
According to the knowledge of Vastu — Maharishi Vastu architecture, houses and offices not built in accord with Natural Law can create problems:
- anxiety, depression
- illness, chronic disease
- blocks to creativity
- bad luck, financial loss
- obstacles to progress and success
- disharmony in relationships, breakdown of family
- anti-social behavior and even criminal tendency
The negative effects of inauspiciously built houses include:
- Accidents and sudden death
- Destruction of the family, great misfortune
- Anxiety and constant fear
- Calamities and mental afflictions
- Enmity and quarrel, criminal tendencies
- Frailty of women
- Weakness, ill-health, chronic diseases
- Lack of creativity, dullness, constant fatigue
- Lack of money, financial loss, No success, whatever one tries
- Mental restlessness, no peace of mind